Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Restrictions on Use. All pages, information, applications, and services within our website are the property of JimRoddyCBA and its affiliates. JimRoddyCBA hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the “Documents”) from the website subject to the following conditions: (1) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes; and (2) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except to the extent permitted under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, post, reproduce, publish, license, transmit or distribute any information from this website in whole or in part without the prior written consent of JimRoddyCBA or any third party that provides information to the website.
By using this website, you are bound by all proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained herein and on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by us.
2. Intellectual Property Notice. All material on JimRoddyCBA.com is the sole property of JimRoddyCBA and is protected under copyright and trademark laws of the United States of America. Jim Roddy CBA LLC, JimRoddyCBA and The Roddy Report are the logos and service marks of Jim Roddy CBA LLC. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this website are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
3. Warranty Disclaimer
THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
JIMRODDYCBA, ITS AFFILIATES, ADVERTISERS, OR SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and accurateness of this website, we make no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the content contained herein. It is possible that the website could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the website by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform us at contact@JimRoddyCBA.com so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the website may be changed or updated without notice.
5. Hyperlinks to other Websites. JimRoddyCBA does not make any representations and is not responsible in any way for the content on third-party websites. To the extent our website contains hyperlinks to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which JimRoddyCBA does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any hyperlink thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource, and not to JimRoddyCBA.
6. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use the Jim Roddy CBA LLC website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that you will not:
- Upload, email, transmit or make available any content that is unlawful, abusive, vulgar, harmful, threatening, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the website;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or make available any content you do not have the right to make available;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or make available any content that infringes the intellectual property of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or make available any material that contains software viruses or malicious code intended to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- Interfere with or disrupt the website.
7. INTERNATIONAL USE
Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including all laws, rules, codes and regulations of the country in which you reside.
8. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Erie County, Pennsylvania and the federal courts of the Western District of Pennsylvania, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
9. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between JimRoddyCBA and you. We may modify these Terms and Conditions by posting the revised version on this website and by your continued use of our website you agree to any updated or revised Terms and Conditions.
Updated May 2019